What's New in Monterey County
- Want the latest in Wine Country things to see and do? The monthly
WineCountry.com Lifestyle Online Newsletter presents featured articles
and recipe, plus insider's recommendations on wine tasting, dining,
lodging, and wine country events!
Carmel River Inn
Carmel River Inn offers accommodations for both families, individual travelers and extended stay travelers. Unwind in one of our peaceful country-style hotel rooms or eclectic cottage, and relieve the stresses of everyday life. Step out onto the patio or balcony and take pleasure in the sights, sounds, and smells of nature. Well behaved pets are welcome as well.
Deer Haven Inn
Deer Haven Inn in Pacific Grove is ideally situated for exploring the charming town of Pacific Grove, Carmel-By-The-Sea’s legendary shopping and golfing and the many attractions of bustling Monterey. Nestled just a few short blocks from the entrance to Asilomar State Beach, Deer Haven Inn offers both rooms and suites. Many of the suites have been recently renovated and feature a kitchen and dining area.
The Monterey Hotel
Located in the heart of downtown Monterey, where fine dining and shopping abound, the Monterey Hotel has been restored to its original Victorian splendor, with hand-carved furnishings, antique patinas, polished wood floors, and leaded glass chandeliers. Close to the Monterey Conference Center and tourist attractions, the Monterey Hotel is the perfect setting for business travelers and vacationers alike.
Casa Munras Hotel
Casa Munras is located in the heart of the beautiful coastal town of Monterey, and is ideally located near many of the most visited attractions in the Central California region. Fisherman's Wharf, The Monterey Bay Aquarium and the shops and restaurants in the downtown area are just steps away from the hotel. Casa Munras offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the best of Central California.
Hyatt Regency Monterey
- At Hyatt Regency Monterey, we believe great hotels should offer more than a good night's sleep, and we take pride in offering you the best of everything among hotels; great restaurants, luxurious rooms and unparalleled service. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we will assure it is a worry-free experience that delights your senses.
Our mission is to create and execute a flawless event as we enable our clients to enjoy and relax at their own party. Whether it is a 500 person wedding in the city or an intimate affair in Wine Country we partner with first class vendors around the are to deliver exquisite weddings and events that are unique to each client.
- La Playa Hotel and Cottages-by-the-Sea has been recognized as the
Grande Dame of Carmel. The hotel rests in a picture-perfect setting
- amidst oceans of flowers and cypress, with the sea itself just
a stroll away. Call (800) 582.8900 to make lodging reservations.
Visit us online for special package offers and details on why you
should have your wedding at our property!
- I love the camera. My desire to capture life's most important moments
visually is all-consuming. Whether shooting weddings, landscapes,
travel photography, I capture timeless, priceless moments. I look
forward to your inquiry, and learning how I can be of service to
you. Call (415) 350.0404 for a personal consultation.
- Bargetto Winery has produced handcrafted, award-winning wines from
the Santa Cruz Mountains since 1933. Visit our tasting rooms in Soquel
and in Monterey!
- "A Masterpiece in every bottle," series of wines await you at our
newly expanded tasting facitlies and picnic area. See our website
for more information.
- Arrow Luxury Transportation Company is the Monterey area's finest
limousine and sedan service. We specialize in prompt, courteous service
at very competitive rates, with top-of-the-line vehicles and excellent,
- Nestled up against the Santa Lucia Highlands, just outside Monterey,
California, the 75 acre vineyard is planted in chardonnay, sauvignon
blanc, pinot noir, merlot, and cabernet sauvignon.
Colonial Terrace Inn
- Just steps from the sand and yet just a few blocks from the shops
and restaurants of downtown Carmel.
- Just 150 steps from Monterey State Beach. We're less than a 10
minutes walk from Fisherman's Wharf and Downtown!
on the Plaza
- Spa on the Plaza is calling, a timeless echo of ancient beauty
masteries with remedies for body, mind and soul. Voted the "BEST
SPA" in Monterey County 2001 and 2002.